Scholastic Art Awards

2:08 PM

Going into this competition i wasn't expecting to win anything my Photo teacher chose all the photos i had entered and i was just kinda hoping to win an Honorable mention. When i found out that i had won A gold, two silver, and an Honorable mention i was happier than ever. This meant so much to me because i never thought my work was good enough and i had wanted to quit so many times.Winning this is going to bring me so many great opportunities in the future from scholarships to jobs. I am so honored to have won so much and am so thankful to God for giving me such great teachers and family who keep pushing me to keep going. I am truly blessed, all glory to God.

Entry Name: Temptation 
Award: Gold Key

Entry Name: Flow 
Award: Silver Key

Entry Name: Inner Beauty Outer Glow
Award: Silver Key

Entry Name: The Escape 
Award: Honorable Mention

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog